Due to continued expansion Linde Material Handling (Ireland) Limited, a subsidiary of Europe’s largest forklift manufacturer, require 2 Field Service Engineers to join our experienced Service Team. Linde Field Service Engineer’s play an important role providing support to Linde customers ensuring timely delivery of repairs while representing the company in a professional manor.
- In line with the Customer Service Charter, communicate with external and internal customers in a professional and competent manner consistent with maximizing customer satisfaction, encouraging repeat business, revenue and profit growth for the business.
- To find, diagnose and rectify faults on customer FLT’s as deemed necessary, with all that this entails, and order the necessary spare parts as efficiently as possible
- To adhere to all company H&S and Environmental policies and procedures and site policies and to ensure familiarity with the requirements of the current safety standards.
- Ensure time sheet data is accurate and up to date to allow smooth processing of all jobs.
- Ensure ERP system is maintained and updated daily, and jobs closed out once completed.
- Maintain adequate vehicle stock levels and PPE to ensure maximum productivity.
- Maintain company vehicle and equipment in accordance with company guidelines.
- Liaise with the first line of management for authorisation of parts and process order numbers accordingly
- Work under own initiative without constant supervision
- To ensure all allocated work is adhered to and to notify Team Leader / Controller if in arrears
- Ensure that the specified Engineering Standards and Safe Working Practices and all Company Policies and Procedures are followed at all times.
- To ensure that all stock levels/movement records are accurate and correct
- To obtain hour meter readings /site information as requested by Contract Admin
dept as appropriate.
- Ensure all company issued equipment is kept in a satisfactory condition
- To take on any additional duties as required by the Team Leader / Controller to ensure smooth running of the departmental function.
- Any other duties which arise as a result of the above
- A strong mechanical/electrical background
- Experience in forklift, automotive or related industry
- Demonstrable troubleshooting skills
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Strong organisational skills including a working knowledge of Microsoft related products
- A positive work attitude and an ability to work well on your own initiative
- Basic Annual Salary Package € 40K + Overtime if required
- Daily Expense Allowance
- Holidays 20 days
- Breaks 15 min in morning (paid), 30 minutes lunch (unpaid)
- Fully maintained company vehicle
- Incentive Schemes
- Comprehensive in-house training to support role
- Mobile phone & laptop
- All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence
- Opportunity to work with a professional market leader
Unit 1 Parkway Business Centre, Ballymount Road Lower, Dublin 24, D24 E5ND, Ireland
22nd March 2021