Workshop Engineers Required in Dublin
Linde Material Handling are one of the world’s leading manufacturers of forklift trucks and warehouse equipment. We operate in over 100 countries worldwide, and have around 13,000 people working for the brand. A network of more than 8,500 service technicians ensures maximum availability of Linde trucks and solutions, and based on its worldwide logistics network, Linde guarantees spare part delivery within 24 hours. We are subsidiary of the KION Group
An exciting opportunity has risen within Linde Material Handling Ireland for you to join our rapidly growing Aftersales Division. We are currently looking for a Workshop Engineer to join our team in the Leinster Area.
We are looking for motivated, driven and organised vehicle technicians or mechanical engineers who have experience working as a forklift technician, plant fitter, plant technician, vehicle technician or a similar type of role. Experience within plant equipment, powered access equipment, agricultural machinery, motor vehicles or industrial cleaners may make this role perfect for you!
Working with everything from small pallet trucks, through to IC trucks, VNA trucks and automated trucks, you will be required to find, diagnose, and rectify faults, and undertake preventative maintenance on Linde forklifts and other material handling equipment at our customer sites.
Please contact Linde via the below email address
What we offer
- Salary dependent on experience
- 39 hour working week
- Overtime opportunities
- Occasional on-call support required paid in addition to your salary
- Company pension scheme to Include Company Contribution
- Death in Service Policy
- Serious illness Policy
- Employee Assistance Programme (To include Family Members)
- World class Linde specialised product training and development
- New Lead Generation & refer a friend Commission Scheme
- Specialised Tools, PPE and Uniform supplied
- Global Career Opportunities (KION Group)
- Employee Social Club
- 20 days annual leave with opportunity to increase to 25 days based on length of service
Responsibilities / Duties
- Carry out planned and unplanned preventive maintenance
- Evaluating and resolving technical problems
- Responding to customer call-outs
- Liaising with and working alongside technical service engineers
- Repairing, testing and maintaining FLT equipment
- Developing and maintaining relationships with new & current customers
- Working with the company IT system
- Maintain company vehicle and equipment in accordance with company guidelines.
- Liaise with the first line of management for authorisation of parts and process order numbers accordingly
- Work under own initiative without constant supervision
- Any other duties which arise as a result of the above
- To adhere to all company H&S and Environmental policies and procedures and site policies and to ensure familiarity with the requirements of the current safety standards.
- To find, diagnose and rectify faults on customer FLT’s as deemed necessary, with all that this entails, and order the necessary spare parts as efficiently as possible
- IT: Knowledge of relevant IT-systems within the area of responsibility.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Health & Safety knowledge
- Use of diagnostic fault finding equipment and IT capability essential
- Energetic, motivated and pro-active team player
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ideally you will have a related Trade Qualification & Certification in Mechanical & Electrical disciplines although this is not essential. FETAC Level 7 or equivalent