Spare Parts Controller
Due to continued expansion, Linde Material Handling Ireland have a requirement for a driven Spare Parts Controller to join our team in Dublin. Working closely with the Spare Parts Manager, this role requires a determined, flexible and customer focused individual to help grow and continue to support our strong aftersales department.
You will enjoy working as part of a supportive team and can look forward to gaining experience and building a career with a recognised international market leader. An attractive package is available for the right candidates.
Spare Parts Controller Responsibilities
- To liaise with spare parts manager, service engineers, service controllers, supervisors and Service Operations Manager to help maximise the effectiveness of service quotations to ensure that revenue and margin opportunities are optimised.
- Daily interaction & communication with internal & external customers via telephone, email
- Provide direct response to miscellaneous technical spare parts identification enquiries in line with departmental practices and progress to conclusion
- In line with the Customer Service Charter, communicate with external and internal customers in a professional and competent manner consistent with maximizing customer satisfaction, encouraging repeat business, revenue and profit growth for the business.
- In conjunction with the Parts Service Manager deal with all queries in a pro-active manner.
- Prepare & issue quotations/orders & returns for internal & external customers
- Creation and maintenance of Linde & non-Linde parts within ERP systems.
- Arrange and ensure parts are delivered to internal & external customers in line with KPI‘s
- Obtain quotes and place purchase orders for non-Linde parts & general stock with external suppliers
- Back order progressing internally and communication of delivery dates to the customer. Routinely and pro-actively.
- Compile Customer / management specific KPI’s as required.
- Adopt a clear desk policy and manage housekeeping of parts department accordingly.
- To undertake this role in compliance with Health and Safety requirements.
- Whilst the above responsibilities outline the main functions of this position, management may from time to time, ask you to undertake other duties commensurate with the salary for this position.
- Customer focused with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- The ability to understand & interpret technical drawings & build sheets
- Parts department / inventory systems understanding
- Excellent organisational, time management and administrative skills
- Effective relationship management skills – the ability to build and maintain effective, professional working relationships with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
What We Offer?
- Competitive salary
- Career development opportunities
If this sounds like the right challenge for you, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com
We do not require the assistance of employment agencies at this time.