Due to continued expansion, Linde Material Handling Ireland have a requirement for an ambitious Service Controller. Working closely with the service team, this role requires a flexible and customer focused individual to help ensure that we continue to offer the high level of service support our customers expect to receive from us.
You will enjoy working as part of a supportive team and can look forward to building a career with a recognised international market leader. An attractive package is available for the right candidates. An attractive package is available for the right candidate.
Service Controller Responsibilities
- To liaise with service engineers, quotation controllers, Service Operations Manager to help maximise the effectiveness of service quotations to ensure that revenue and margin opportunities are optimised.
- Liaise with Service Operations Manager to produce service schedules and communicate these to engineers and confirm with customers.
- Provide proactive communication to customers regarding TOA’s, breakdowns and planned services.
- In line with the Customer Service Charter, communicate with external and internal customers in a professional and competent manner consistent with maximizing customer satisfaction, encouraging repeat business, revenue and profit growth for the business.
- Arrange and plan work arising from Thorough Examinations and Service as required.
- In conjunction with the Service Operations Manager deal with any invoice queries in a timely manner.
- Arrange third party jobs as required through approved suppliers. Fully processing ERP Goods Receipts etc .
- Adopt a One Linde approach when liaising with all Linde regions.
- Ensure Engineer time sheet data is accurate and up to date to allow smooth processing of all jobs prior to JBCL.
- Closely monitor all WIP within the service environment, correcting any tasks and errors that prevent the timely completion of jobs.
- To undertake this role in compliance with Health and Safety requirements.
- Whilst the above responsibilities outline the main functions of this position, management may from time to time, ask you to undertake other duties commensurate with the salary for this position.
- Customer focused with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective relationship management skills – the ability to build and maintain effective, professional working relationships with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders
- Self motivated and driven while operating effectively within a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially over telephone and email
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
What We Offer?
- Competitive salary
- Career development opportunities
If this sounds like the right challenge for you, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not require the assistance of employment agencies at this time.