Due to continued expansion Linde Material Handling (Ireland) Limited, a subsidiary of Europe’s largest forklift manufacturer, require a Service Administrator to join our experienced Service Team. The Service Administrator plays an important role in providing support to Linde customers and the service department.
Service Administrator Responsibilities
- Closely monitor and process all WIP within the service environment, correcting any tasks and errors that prevent the
timely completion of jobs.
- To liaise with service engineers, service & quotation controllers, Service Operations Manager to help maximise the
effectiveness of service quotations to ensure that revenue and margin opportunities are optimised.
- Acquire PO’s from customers before invoicing to ensure prompt payments.
- Assist the service department in an admin function.
- Provide proactive communication between all departments relating to service issues
- In line with the Customer Service Charter, communicate with external and internal customers in a professional and competent manner consistent with maximizing customer satisfaction, encouraging repeat business, revenue and profit growth for the business.
- In conjunction with the Service Operations Manager deal with any invoice queries in a timely manner.
- Adopt a One Linde approach when liaising with all Linde regions.
- Ensure Engineer time sheet data is compiled, accurate and up to date to allow smooth processing of all jobs prior to JBCL.
- To undertake this role in compliance with Health and Safety requirements.
- Whilst the above responsibilities outline the main functions of this position, management may from time to time, ask you to undertake other duties commensurate with the salary for this position.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Excellent customer service skills
- A high level of communication with ability to communicate effectively via telephone and email.
- Self-motivated / Driven / Team approach
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Strong IT Skills essential (Microsoft Office suite)
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org