Due to continued expansion, Linde Material Handling Ireland have a requirement for an ambitious Business Development Executive. Working closely with the Business Development Director, this role requires determined, flexible and customer focused individuals to build a successful a well researched and actionable lead generation pipeline.
You will enjoy working as part of a supportive team and can look forward to gaining experience and building a career with a recognised international market leader. An attractive package is available for the right candidates.
Business Development Executive Responsibilities
- Identify & research sales prospects to assist in new business development.
- Work closely with Area Sales Managers to generate strong pipeline of sales opportunities.
- Delivery of sales packs to potential clients and follow up by phone/email.
- Organise site surveys for Area Sales Managers to assess customer requirements.
- Assist in the creation and presentation of proposals and quotations.
- Maintain lead generation activity levels to achieve and exceed agreed upon KPI‘s.
- Assist in the development and implement lead generation plan targeting for major sales opportunities.
- Liaise with operational and support management for assistance with customer requirements.
- Submit weekly report detailing lead generation activity, pipeline and forecasts as agreed with senior management.
- Customer focused with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude to cold calling
- Proven sales ability and experience
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Excellent organisational, time management and administrative skills
- Well-developed networking skills – including the ability to identify and access stakeholders and decision makers
- Effective relationship management skills – the ability to build and maintain effective, professional working relationships with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite
- Commercially aware and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Full drivers licence
What We Offer?
- Competitive salary
- Career development opportunities
- Fully maintained company vehicle
- Fuel card
If this sounds like the right challenge for you, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not require the assistance of employment agencies at this time.