Due to continued expansion Linde Material Handling (Ireland) Limited, a subsidiary of Europe’s largest forklift manufacturer, require a Service Administrator to join our experienced Service Team. The Service Administrator plays an important role in providing support to Linde customers and the service department.
- Closely monitor and process all WIP within the service environment, correcting any tasks and errors that prevent the
timely completion of jobs.
- To liaise with service engineers, service & quotation controllers, Service Operations Manager to help maximise the
effectiveness of service quotations to ensure that revenue and margin opportunities are optimised.
- Acquire PO’s from customers before invoicing to ensure prompt payments.
- Assist the service department in an admin function.
- Provide proactive communication between all departments relating to service issues
- In line with the Customer Service Charter, communicate with external and internal customers in a professional and competent manner consistent with maximizing customer satisfaction, encouraging repeat business, revenue and profit growth for the business.
- In conjunction with the Service Operations Manager deal with any invoice queries in a timely manner.
- Adopt a One Linde approach when liaising with all Linde regions.
- Ensure Engineer time sheet data is compiled, accurate and up to date to allow smooth processing of all jobs prior to JBCL.
- To undertake this role in compliance with Health and Safety requirements.
- Whilst the above responsibilities outline the main functions of this position, management may from time to time, ask you to undertake other duties commensurate with the salary for this position.
- Excellent customer service skills
- A high level of communication with ability to communicate effectively via telephone and email.
- Self-motivated / Driven / Team approach
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Strong IT Skills essential (Microsoft Office suite)
- Competitive salary
- Career development opportunities