Due to continued expansion, Linde Material Handling Ireland have a requirement for an ambitious Key Account Support / Contracts Management Executive. Working closely with the Key Account Management team, this role requires a flexible and customer focused individual to help ensure that we continue to offer the high level of support our customers expect to receive from us.
You will enjoy working as part of a supportive team and can look forward to building a career with a recognised international market leader. An attractive package is available for the right candidate.
Key Account Support Responsibilities
- Manage and maintain relationships with key client contacts.
- Be the main day to day operational contact along with account management team.
- Provide support to the Key Account management team.
- Plan and prepare regular account updates for Key Accounts team.
- Dealing with the many ad hoc requests and challenging timelines from our Clients.
Contracts Management Responsibilities
- Assist in the management of projects and ensure they are completed in accordance with KPI’s, programme and budget.
- Preparation and maintenance of all project related paperwork throughout project lifecycle.
- Assist in the procurement of cost effective solutions that meet requirements.
- Investigate and build a trusted supplier / partner portfolio.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders on the progression of projects.
- Address client issues in a timely and sensitive manner.
- Deliver weekly updates on project progression to senior management.
- Customer focused with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience dealing with corporate clients
- Effective relationship management skills – the ability to build and maintain effective, professional working relationships with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite
- Commercially aware and financially astute with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Full drivers licence
- Competitive salary
- Company vehicle
- Fuel card
- Career development opportunities